ASTM D5800, CEC L 40 A 93, IP 421
ISL’s safe, easy to use NCK2 5G Noack evaporation loss analyzer enables the most precise testing to meet increasing QS/QA requirements in full compliance with CEC, ASTM & IP methods.
NCK2 5Gs advanced quality control features including traceable automatic calibrations with lock-out control and detailed test reports with tracking numbers of all measuring devices fulfill strict ISO 9000 quality system requirements. The metal temperature probe is delivered with an engraved serial number and traceable calibration certificate.
- Powerful precision, versatile testing
- Directly measures specimen temperature, providing evaporation loss characteristics in accordance to CEC, ASTM “Procedure B” and IP methods
- Compact footprint and monoblock design
- High sample throughput thanks to minimum downtime – Test Start either “Cold” or “Hot” mode
- Optional tube heating for waxy application testing
- Accurate visualization of Temperature and Pressure Curves
- Enhanced safety and quality compliance
- Heating without Wood’s alloy for increased safety & analysis precision
- Automatic alarms and start test refusal in case of improper installation of sample probe and/ or crucible
- Smart temperature probe with built-in memory chip transmits ID, offset values and calibration history to instrument
- Detailed test reports with tracking numbers of measuring devices