The EX-100P(2) and the EX-1000P(2) are respectively single and dual inline probe oil in water analyzers that use fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentration in water. The additional probe on the EX-100P(2) allows monitoring of two process points simultaneously with dual readings displayed on the analyzer. Reliable real-time data enables operators to take accurate measurements and to improve efficiency enabling cost reductions.
In addition to the standard probe features the EX-1000P(2) model offers spectral analysis.
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) Oil in water concentration measurement, directly in process line (probe)
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning eliminates fouling issues and associated maintenance
- Optional integrated spectrometer, a unique feature that can differentiate oil types and eliminate chemical interference
- Robust and reliable, for use in Hazardous Locations
- Remote control and monitoring, suitable for unmanned locations and remote process monitoring