The EX-500 is a side stream oil in water analyzer that uses fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentrations in water.
The analyzer detects a wide range of oils/oil components to include fuel oils, lubricating oils, gear oils, BTEX and crude oils. Reliable real-time data enables operators to take accurate discharge measurements and to improve efficiency of separation processes, enabling cost reductions.
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning eliminates fouling issues and associated maintenance
- Deep UV fluorescence for lighter hydrocarbon measurement
- Periodic homogenisation of sample
- No degradation of signal or recalibration required
- Configurable measurement ranges(0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 0-100,000 ppm)
- Measurement repeatability ±1% of full scale