ASTM D3241, IP 323, ISO 6249, DEF STAN 91-091
Alcor’s JFTOT IV is the globally recognized standard jet fuel thermal oxidation tester, with a worldwide installed base over 1000 instruments of various generations of JFTOT instruments and over 40 years of experience in the industry. In addition to its accurate and reliable jet fuel analysis, it offers enhanced safety features and simplified operational capabilities in a smaller, streamlined package than previous generations. The JFTOT IV strictly follows ASTM D3241, IP 323, and ISO 6249 standard test methods.
The JFTOT IV’s highly automated features not only make it easier to measure jet fuel, but also increase lab productivity, by as much as 25%.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Enhanced safety
- Sample and waste containers minimize jet fuel vapor exposure to operators and to the environment
- Sliding test door prevents exposure to the hot heater tube test section
- Ease of use
- Previously manual tasks, such as priming the pump, monitoring sample flow, and aerating the sample, are now automated
- Reduced operator intervention by 80% per test (when using all the automated features)
- Operator now only needs 10 minutes per test compared to the ~50 minutes required by previous instruments.
- Lab productivity increased by 25%