ASTM D1160, GOST 11011
The HDV 632 is a fully automated Vacuum Distillation Analyzer, which offers highest flexibility for the user. It can measure samples up to 650C AET. Choose ASTM D1160 or define and save your own custom programs. Naturally, you can add, delete, and revise custom tests as your products and test needs evolve. The HDV 632 controls temperature, distillation rate, and pressure with microprocessor precision. Volume measurements are made with digital accuracy, and test program selection is a simple “point and click” operation. Choose from an extensive library of built-in programs or your own predefined tests.
The HDV 632 incorporates everything needed for fully automated distillation testing, yet uses only 0.33 square meters (3.25 sq. ft.) of bench space. In fact, it even features built-in refrigeration systems one for the cold trap plus a heater/cooler for the condenser bath there is no need to run hoses to an external water supply or chiller system.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EASY TO USE
- Initiate tests with only a few clicks and keystrokes
- Digital Volume Measuring System with automatic calibration
- Automatic cleaning sequence runs sufficiently long to clean the column and cool system for next distillation
- Dual transducer sensing system provides accurate, precise pressure measurements over a broad range of distillation pressures
- Digital, proportional pressure control eliminates transducer calibration and provides precise pressure regulation
- Custom distillation curves record results at additional volume and temperature points or stop testing at a specific volume/temperature point
- Stores data internally or exports to LIMS
- Enables receiving compartment temperature control at setpoints from +10° to +80°C
- Automatic sensor prevents sample from foaming into column during pressure reduction sequence
- Automatically calculates required sample weight based on sample density, and adjusts distillation results for weighing errors