ASTM D36, ASTM E28, IP 58, ISO 4625, DIN 52011, EN 1427, EN 1238
The HRB 754 Ring & Ball Tester automatically determines the softening point of bitumen, tar, pitch, tall oil rosins, and polymeric resins via standard ring and ball test methods.
In addition to performing standard softening point tests, this versatile analyzer is easily programmed with your own customized test protocols.
The HRB 754 incorporates laser light and photo-transistor detection for ultra precise recognition of softening point. Smart software distinguishes between air bubbles and the falling balls. Plus, a multi-point calibration table ensures precision across a wide bath temperature testing range.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Pre-programmed test procedures
- Stores up to 20 permanent and user-defined test programs
- Simple touch screen testing, programming, diagnostics, calibration
- Integral results database stores up to 300 measurements; incorporates statistical calculation and graphing capacity
- Built-in, user programmable air cooling system
- Stand-alone or networked operation
HRB 754 Brochure