Parker Kittiwakes Ferrous Wear Meter (FWM) detects metal particles in an oil samples taken from lubricated machinery. The Ferrous Wear Meter (FWM) detects metal particles in an oil samples taken from lubricated machinery. For customers wishing for a less sophisticated instrument than the fDMplus (above), the FWM offers a simple, easy to use instrument that offers Parker Kittiwakes quality, accuracy and reliability. This unit is ideal for testing and analysing oil samples on-site, on-board or in remote locations where full laboratory analysis is not possible. Features include:
- Suitable for testing on-board, on-site or in remote locations.
- Simple, easy to operate instrument requiring minimal training.
- Direct reading in PPM on the LCD screen.
The FWM is constructed using a sophisticated magnetometer adapted for field applications. A 5 ml test tube, filled with the sample, is placed directly in the hole in the instrument and its metallic content, in PPM, is displayed on the screen in less than 2 seconds.
- Display Resolution: 5 PPM
- Sample Detection method: Magnetometary
- Measurement Range: 0 – 2500 PPM
- Operating Temp. Range: 15°C – 40°C (60°F – 104°F)
- Power: 24 V DC – Power supply provided including UK, EU and US power adaptors
- Repeatability: +/- 10 PPM (0 – 1000 PPM), +/- 20 PPM (>1001 PPM)
- Sample Bottle: Standard 5 ml test tube
- Test Time: <3 seconds per sample
- Weight: 1.1 kg
REQUEST A QUOTE