The SA-500P is an in-line probe oil in water analyzer suitable for non-hazardous areas; it uses Deep UV Fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentrations in water. The analyser detects a wide range of oils/ oil components such as fuel oils, condensates, lubricating oils, gear oils, BTEX, PAHs which are typically difficult with standard techniques as well as crude oils. The SA-500P is ideally suited for refineries, marine, industrial and waste-water oil in water monitoring.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning eliminates fouling issues and associated maintenance
- Deep UV fluorescence for lighter hydrocarbon measurement
- Optional hot insertion/ extraction
- No degradation of signal or recalibration required
- Configurable measurement ranges(0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 0-100,000 ppm)
- Measurement repeatability ±1% of full scale