ASTM: D7345, IP 596. Correlation: ASTM D86, D1160, ISO 3405, IP 123 Specs:ASTM: D396, D975, D1655, D2880, D3699, D4814, D6751, D7467, D7566, D8147
OptiPMD is the second generation of a state-of-the-art solution for fast and reliable distillation analysis. It is in accordance to ASTM D7345, IP 596 and in perfect correlation with ASTM D86, D1160 (B100), ISO 3405 and IP 123. OptiPMD determines the boiling range characteristics of petroleum products in less than 10 minutes, using only 10 ml of sample and it’s included in at least 10 fuel specifications.
Learn more with this article comparing ASTM D7345 and D86.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Analysis of gasoline (including up to 20% ethanol), jet fuel, diesel, Kerosene and biodiesel (FAME)
- Compliant with: ASTM D7345 and IP 596
- In perfect correlation to: ASTM D86, D1160 (biodiesel B100), ISO 3405 & IP123
- Included in at least ten ASTM fuel specifications as an alternative to D86
- Compliant with fuel specs in Canada, Mexico, Chile, EU, UK and India
Atmospheric Distillation of Fuel Blendings
Alternative ASTM D86 = More Options Distillation
|Safety Data Sheet
CRM Diesels SDS