Designed to provide highly accurate cloud and pour point temperatures of petroleum products during cooling, ISLs automated Mini Cloud Pour Point Analyzer is compact, portable and delivers fast results (30C in less than 30 minutes, and quick pour point correlation with no flow @ 0.1C determination). Easy single button operation involves placing a tube filled with test specimen on the sample changer and pressing the OK key. MPP 5Gs powerful built-in cooling system with selectable cooling profiles requires no special programming or prior cloud and pour point measuring test knowledge. The MPP 5Gs automation will significantly increase test productivity and improve repeatability and reproducibility.
MPP’s mini methods are now listed as alternate test methods in:
- D396 Specification for Fuel Oil
- D2880 Specification for Gas Turbine Fuel
- D975 Specification for Diesel Fuel
- D7467 Specification for Diesel Fuel Oil, Biodiesel Blend (B6 to B20)
- D6751 Specification for Biodiesel Fuel Blendstock (B100)
Cloud Point, Pour Point