VIDA Density Meter
ASTM D4052, ASTM D5002, IP 365, DIN 51757, ISO 15212, ASTM D5931, JIS K2249
Dedicated to the refinery and petrochemical industries, the VIDA TM analyzers integrate innovative features to ensure reliable and accurate analysis of crude oil & petroleum products from volatile to the highly viscous ones over temperature range of 0 to 100C.
It is designed to be a true “push-button” solution, based on the proven oscillating U-tube method. Its smart software automates every step of the test sequence from sample injection, bubbles detection to system cleaning and data reporting allowing minimal operator attendance but also enhanced flexibility.
Special functions guarantee a complete operation traceability together with extra quality assurance in data management and strict compliance with ASTM D4052; ASTM D5002; IP 365 (ISO 12185) and DIN 51757 international standards.
Features & Benefits
Advanced technology for reliable analysis
- Automatic sample injection & bubbles detection (Patent) – No more redo tests due to filling errors!
- Metal measuring cell Fast temperature stabilization over range 0C up to 100C
- Integrated ultrasonic cleaning device (Patent)
- Programmable 2xMeasurement function Enhanced results accuracy
- Self-contained system. No risk of sample cross contamination
True push-button system for flexible operation
- Intuitive touch-screen interface for easy menu navigation
- Multi-Temp function Accurate measurement at different TC without instrument recalibration need
- Programmable cleaning/drying procedure with automatic air check validation
Quality Assurance Compliance
- Real-time test progress monitoring with continuous display
- Control chart for QC samples performance assessment and calibration check traceability over time
- Automatic Pass / Fail validation of QC samples with statistics calculation
- Automatic self-diagnostic functions with Event Log
- Access levels protected by passwords